Pages

LET’S IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE


One of the biggest mistakes brand make is trying to appeal to everyone. Think about the game of darts: you have to aim in order to hit the board. (If you let your darts go without aiming them, you probably won’t be very popular). If you hit the board, you score. And if your aim is very good and you hit the bull’s eye, even better! - Susan Chritton

You know that defining a target audience is a best practice for anyone that needs others to give them something. It might be a salary, an investment or money in exchange for a product or service.
We go through the target audience process even at an early age. Now, think back to when you were a kid. When you wanted a treat you went through the target audience process. You knew that your dad probably wouldn’t be the one to approve your request so you went to your mom and you made sure to catch her in the right mood.
That’s an example of defining your target audience. It’s a basic example, but businesses go through that process so they have more success. It doesn’t make sense to try to please everyone. Your time, energy and money are better invested in a target audience. And that goes for defining the target audience for your personal brand too.


Many Startups don’t know that the principle of business id to Give a lot to so as to Get a lot, your target audience that eventually turns to your customers are indirectly your bosses, once you can’t satisfy them – you are fired.
Yaro Starak of Entrepreneurs-Journey was asked: If you were to build an online presence from scratch today, what 3 things would you consider to provide the biggest Return On Investment (ROI) on your time and money?

The items on his list were focused on the idea of targeting audience:

In terms of ROI, the most important three things if I was starting from the beginning are

Firstly, I’d first focus on establishing a crystal-clear empathy with the audience I was planning to serve, so I know what their problem is, how they feel about it and what they currently do to try and solve it. The best way to learn this in my experience is in person, over the phone or a distant third is via monitoring discussions in groups, blog comments, forums and social media.
If I don’t do this step well, I won’t have an audience or make any sales down the line, so it’s the vital first step for ROI.

Secondly, once I know my audience I would craft a clear offer based on the position I want to take within an industry and focus on making sales as soon as possible. In my case, since I know blogging and email marketing, that offer would be reflected in the new blog and newsletter opt in form I would set up, as well as the email sequence and blog posts that follow. All these things lead people to the product or service I was selling so I could attract buyers.
I want to know I have buyers before I build out the rest of my platform and cement my brand.

Thirdly, assuming I’ve done these tests and I know I have a buying audience, then my focus is simple - improve traffic and conversion. I expand what is already working, add more traffic sources, make more offers and run split tests to improve results.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your status in life and achieve the goals that will make you happy.
All the gimmicks you need to building relationships with your target audience lies in the hands of BetaSMS.com. Building strong Relationship is essential to living a fulfilling life. In fact, studies have shown that we need people to be well and to thrive. It’s so real that without people, all the money in the world wouldn’t make you happy.

BetaSMS.com focuses primarily on increasing targeted web traffic via organic channels, increasing visitor interaction, improving lead generation, implementing social media campaigns, and managing conversion rate optimization. Ultimately, clients of BetaSMS achieve an increase in online sales/leads, reduced client/customer acquisition costs, increased customer spend and an increased lifetime value per customer. Also, we have a growing network of clients, situated both in the local area and beyond, including start-ups, sole traders, SMEs and corporates.

BetaSMS, saving businesses since 2010.
Do you want to give us a try today? www.betasms.com

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment